Friday, April 3, 2009

TruE FriEnDsHIp...

once,

I was all alone,

Hoping to be cloned,

For darkness was all over me,

Wondering what my future would be,

Until one day,

You shone light to me,

The light I have never seen before,

The care & love,

You gave to me like a dove,

Lending me a hand,

So I could Stand,

You understood me well,

The problems to you I tell,

Gave me the words of wisdom & comfort,

When the darkness fell on me,

Together,

We go through thick & thin,

For you were always there for me,

Helping me keep God's faith in my heart,

So it won't be far apart,

Kind and patient to me,

You also shared the joys and sadness with me,

To make me a better person,

You showed me the light of friendship,

So that I could see,

What true friendship means to me...

No comments: