Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sad Day

ellllo... how about today??? everything good??? well we meet again this evening... today I feel so bad... I don't why I must feel like that... I crying when I arrived at college... I have problem this today & I cannot to be patience again... I want to leave my problem as soon as possible... but why I can't doing that... I want to share with Ain but i don't know how to tell her.. I also don't want her worry about me because I know she also have problem... She always help me when I need her to share about something... I apprieciate her because she sincere want to help me... She is a good friends... I love her because she is caring & loving... I also love all my friends... I want to share with someone but I don't know who can give the time 4 me... that why I keep in my heart... Ok I dont know what I should write any more... k daaaaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone has problems Fiza.. A human must have problems to be called human.. Dont worry everything will be ok