Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kafe@Teen

hallo............ Today I love to share my story with all... Yesterday I and my friends went to UNIVERSITY TEKNOLOGI MARA (UiTM)... I went there because I have a motivation that title "Kesihatan Reproduktif & Seksualiti Remaja Zon Utara"... The motivation is so bored but we still have a good information for us to learn that... There have 3 tutor... They is Dr. Jamnul Azhar Mulkan, Dr. Ganesegaran Xavier & K. Thirumoorty... We can know about this issue in different perspective... We laugh when Dr. Jamnul give a motivation... He try to make us not feel bored when there... He is open-minded person... He can be a good listening.... I also ask them a few question that I don't understand... I think I learn some info from them about healthy & seksuality... Last but not least, I hope who read my blog will enjoy.... That all about my story... Ok see you again... bye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its sexuality (seksuality)..Hey its a good blog Fiza.. write more ok...