Saturday, March 21, 2009

ThE bEst biRthDay Gift I gEt...


ello... I'm here because i want to story to you all about my important day in my life... My special day is 08 June 1990... The date that I was born to this world... My first time in my life, I celebrate my birthday when my age 8 years old... That time I celebrate with my older brother when I live at Johor Bharu.... I never get gift from my parents along my life... I will feel sad because every year when my birthday coming, nothing that I get from my beloved person.... But I have one the best birthday gift that I received at my birthday... It's from my sister adopted.... She give me a mug at my birthday when I form 5.... I like the gift that she give me... Besides that I also like gift from my bestfriends.... They give me a 2 small mug & a frame... Now I never celebrate my birthday or get gift from my beloved person.... My family also never say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " to me.... I feel sad but I try to be a patient & cool person that I can... I never hope to get a gift from them.... But I will feel happy when my family & my friends remember my birthday... That enough for me... I will appreciatefor who remember my special day... Nothing the more important when person that we love remember our birthday... Ok that all about my story... Nothing special in my story..... OK FINEEEEE........... hehehehehe.... bye...

No comments: