Sunday, March 22, 2009

mY cLaSsMAteS

mY SweEtIe cLasSmaTes aT CollEge..... PeAce nO WaR.... :p


ello2...... see again.... today I want to describe about my loving classmates...... In my class I have 13 classmates.... 11 girls & only 2 boys..... All my classmates is very kind, good & friendly friends.... They are nina, nini, ain, mun2, k.imah, k.dayah (nunu), farhana, zaliana, shima, shikin, hasnul (nul2) & wafiy...... hehehehe.... They have different attitude & they show their attitude with a different way... They always help me & another friends.... We also always be together & co-operate when we wnt to do any work.... When we study in one group together, we always give a good idea & share opinion from each other.... Do you want to know about my class??????? ok I will tell you...... My class always in a cheerful situation & noisy.... It's because my classmates are cheerful person... They also funny person.... They always make a jokes before class start & I very happy with all my classmates...... Besides that some of they always disturb & hector me in class....... They are............. nini,nina,k.imah,k.dayah,ain,ana,mun2, & nul2......... hehehehehe........ Anyway I like & happy when they do like that..... It's because they can make me smile the whole day.... I love you all.... Before this , I never think that I will gets a friendly & kindly classmates like them.......... I really happy to be their friends....... You all are my friends forever.......... Thank you become my friends........ That all about my funny classmates... bUbyE..........

No comments: