Friday, March 27, 2009

WhAt do I tHink AboUt BlogS...


xoxoxoxo for you all.... hehehe.... Before this many topic that had write & share with you all.... Today I really want to share with you all again about new topic that I will create in my blog, Hafizah life's....

I want to ask you, what do you think about Blogs???? I think blogs is one website like myspace, friendster & also facebooks... but the different is myspace & another esleias just for chat with friends that we don't know.... Blogs not that all... For me blogs is like a diary because I can disgorge my problem.... We can write whatever we want to write or story..... We can write about what we feel... Besides that we also can add friend's blog & read what they write inside there.... We also can comment their blogs.... For your information, I never know about blogs before this.... I ever hear a name only... But since I study at semester 2. I know what is the blogs & the aim... I also can be follower to follow my friends blog... So we can read their blog... We can know that our friends update their blog... I thanks to teacher because she teach me how to do blog.... I love you.... Without you I never know about blog... Thanks again... bye...

No comments: