Friday, March 27, 2009

hoW tO mAke EngLisH intErEstiNg...

ellloooooo fwen....... Nice to meet you all again in my sweetie blog..... hehehehe......... Actually I no idea to create this time about this topic but don't worry I will try to create my best as possible.... hehehe.... Before this I never like english class because for me the class is bored & make me sleppy..... When my english class coming, I never happy & feel sleepy... That why my english is not very well.... But now, I really like my english class when I start studies at college community kulim... I think my english class will be bored like at school but I mistake..... We can make our english interesting... Do you want to know how????? I think our english class will be interesting & fun when we can play games after we finish study one topic.... It's can release our mind... We also have to study in happy mood for avoid the class bored... We can make a jokes with friends & lecturer.... So we can't feel sleepy anymore.... I really happy when I get a sporting teacher.... She is Puan Suba..... I never bored when I came her class... She always make our class in a happy mood... She also always support us for improve our english.... She will spoke english with her students in class.... She want us to speak english well....She never bored to teach us speak english.... I really thanks to her for her effort.... That why my english class always interesting & fun.... We always enjoy in class... That all can I share with you all about this topic.... Hope that we always enjoy with english class.... bye......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :)