Saturday, March 21, 2009

mY faVouRitE frUit...

hye2.. happy to meet you again in my next blog..... This time I want to share story with you all about My Favourite Fruit... I like eat all type of fruit.... Local fruit or import fruit... but only a few fruit that I really2 like... My favaurite fruit is Durian, mangosteen, green apple, honeydew & grape.... This fruit is very delicious and tasty... fruit is very good for our body... It's because fruit have many vitamins like vitamin A, B, C, D & E... I like durians because it is a king of fruit and I love to eat durians very much... Durians have many types.... For example durians kampung, durians belanda & another else... I always eat durians with 'pulut' & rice.... Do you want to know why we cannot eat many durians?????? It's because this fruit can make our body feel hot... WE can avoid from hot with drink water from durian's skin...

I like mangosteen too.... It's because this fruit as small & purple colour... Mangosteen is ggood for our body because it have vitamin but I dont know what kind of vitamin that have in mangosteen.... If you want to know you can serve internet by yourself.... hehehehe....I also like honeydew because it soft & sweet... I love eat green apple because this apple can lose my weight.... It good for who want to diet like me...... hehehehehe... I always ask my mum to buy apple just for me... Green apple also have vitamin... Not at all.... Grape is very good foe our eyes.... It can make our eyes look shine.... I like eat this fruit tooo.... Fruit is good for our body,... To get a healthy body, eat more fruit... Eat either local or import fruit... I very love eat fruits.... That all... bye..

No comments: