Thursday, March 5, 2009

gAmE EnGliSh

allllo.... Yesterday I had finish create about my lecturer & now I excited to create again... This time about my English class... Last Monday, I had class with Puan Suba... We all learn about the last topic in english subject, "ENQUIRES"... We all do exercise together with teacher and also reading a dialogue sentences... After finish learn the topic, my teacher want we make 4 group... It is because she want to play game... She give 4 type of game to we all... I have do together with my group member... We had a few challenger in this game... We all excited to answer the game... I feel challenge with farhana's group at the fourth game... It quite difficult but it's still interseting... I & my group member try our best to complete the game... Then, when we all finish play the game, teacher total all the marks to find the winner.... My group be a winner when my group marks higher than farhana's group...We feel satisfy... Teacher give us a present & we share the present with all my friends... I feel happy when play game with teacher & all my friends... Besides that i can improve more in my english... It's because I always open the dictionary to find a word that I not understand... That all about my english class... I want to stop writing now... I will always try to update & create a new post for my blog... I hope who are reading my blog, can give some comment... okey, goodbye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Happy that you all are enjoying my class..