Thursday, March 5, 2009

GooDiEs dAy!!!!!!

See again... Today is a "goodies day"... Today I get a few candy & lolipop from my friends & also from my class lecturer, CIK NUR ZAHIRAH... I get 9 goodies... It's from my classmate, saff-one & cik ira... I love all my friends because they so sporting & loving person... I also love cik ira... She never forgot us... She give me a apple... She also give to all my friends... I have finish eat the apple... hehehe... I like the all goodies that I get... But I see someone from us had crying because she get only 2 goodies... I know she "terasa"... but what can we do... I don't what to say anymore... hope she can happy next time... I no comment about her... Ok, bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, today is the goodies day is it.. Hhhmmm.. Im sorry i didnt have time to send goodies for u all... But i did buy all of u chocolates from langkawi.. Still at langkawi now.. Hope to see u soo.. Love you all a lot...:)

NuRFaTiNnAqIbAhAziZan said...

i know that some one..hehe..but secret lerr..bye..very nice blog..