Monday, March 23, 2009

mY FirSt dAy At tHe CollEge....

ORIENTATION AT BENDANG MAN, SIK


24 July 2009 is my first day at the college...... I register as student at college community Kulim... That time I feel very happy because I will start my new life as student at the college...... I very grateful because I success to continue my study.... After we all finished register, we went to Bendang Man,Sik at the evening for orientation..... About 30 people went to the orientation.... The lecture that went to there are Pn Hani Faizah, Cik Aisyah, Cik Nurul Huda, Cik Nur Zahirah, Pn Izzah, En Awis & En Nikcman..... At there I learn many things that I never knows.... Many activities that our lecturer give to us..... We very enjoy the orientation...... I really happy after I study at college community Kulim..... I want make sure my ambition will be successful... My experience teach me about living..... Ok, Enough at here.... I will create again.... byebyebye......

1 comment:

Mohamad Norsafuan Rahim said...

eja bendang man itu elok2 ckit....huhuhuhuhu....