Thursday, March 5, 2009

bOwLiNg...

helllloo..... see again in my blog... Now I just want to share with you all or my teacher about yesterday at megamall... I play bowling with ain, nini, nina, ana, hasnul & a few friends... I geng with ain & twins... We play at lane 29... Firstly I don't want to play because no ball... but I try my best to find the ball for us... And I found that... We share the ball with lecturer... I feel happy & forgot about my problem because I can release tension at bowling... we play 3 game... I vs with farhana... She always want to "bersaing" with me in study or another else.. but I like... And she lose with me... but we still accepted for "wakil" college... I get 333 point & she get 286 point... I really feel happy yesterday... I also like see ain & twins play... they play with funny... We always laugh at bowling.. I will to my best for competition & "harumkan" college name... Ok that all... bubye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harumkan nama college is to make my college proud.. You will Fiza.. Good luck to you and Farhana :)