Thursday, March 26, 2009

My AiM fOr SPA203???


cakkkk2...... hye friends.... What is SPA 203???? SPA 203 is the subject that I learn at semester 2... It's English For Communication... This subject teach by Puan Subashini.... Now I want to tell about my aim for Spa203 to all my friends and also to my lecturer...

All people have an own aim,right..... So my aim for SPA 203 is I want to improve my english better & skor in this subject..... I really want to get a best result in this subject & make my family, my lecturer & my self proud... I really hope that my english will better than before this... Besides that, I also hope that one day, I will can speak english well.... So I hope I can learn more about this subject from my loving teacher, Puan Subashini Annamalai... Hope my effort will produce success.... take care.... bubye...

No comments: