Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Road Accident I've MeT

Good day for everyone....... Now, I want to tell you about my new exprience in my life............ This time I want you all know that I ever have an experience about accident..... This accident happened by my own self..... It's happened at 12 March 2009 when nina, nini & i want to go to CRC for training..... I was accident at traffic light Seven Eleven at Kulim..... I collide the side car & I fall from my motorbike.... My motorbike was damaged.... The side mirror was broken & the brake was bent.... I very thanked for God because nothing happened to me.... But that time I very angry with motorist because he don't want to confess his fault..... I bring the issue to police station & do the report.... Lastly he pay me for indemnity.... I will remember tthe experience along my life.... Ok that all for this time..... We will see again next blog...... tatatititututu............

No comments: